You can either edit your registry OR download the registry file and apply it on your computer.
Method I. Manually edit the registry:
1. Start > Run
2. Enter "regedit" and hit Enter
3. Expand to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell"
4. Right-click on "shell" and select New > Key
5. Make sure a new key is created under "shell". Change the name of this key to "Command Prompt"
6. Right-click on this new key "Command Prompt" and select New > Key
7. Change the name of this key to "command"
8. Here's what we should have:
9. Double-click on the "(Default)" text on the right window to bring up the edit box
10. Enter this text into the Value Data field:
11. Click OK and close the registry.
Method II. Download and apply the registry file:
1. Download this registry file Here
2. Unzip it to a temp folder, then double-click on the .reg file to add the registry data.